Small Warm Delights® Sleeves
Personally, I’m happier with this small version of Warm Delights® – just the right size, just the right price, just the right number of calories (no, I am not making money with this endorsement, LOL!) – and if you need a “little something” to give, this is just the right “thing”!
- 1 small size Warm Delights® microwaveable cake
- 1 sheet white cardstock
- 1 single-serve coffee bag
- double-sided tape (red) or your favorite adhesive
- border punch (optional)
- Warm Delights® small sleeve image from Over a Cup of Coffee *
*Note: the set includes two sleeves - one with a ditty included and one without
- Print the image onto the card stock – you can fit two images in one sheet.
- Cut along the solid line in the middle (if you fit two in one sheet) – however, do not cut the excess on the sides as these will form the overlaps.
- Score and fold on the dotted lines.
- Tape the coffee envelope onto the bowl. Do not forget to include instructions on how to bake the cake – photocopy or copy as needed.
- If using a border punch, punch the top and bottom edges of the sleeve, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wrap the coffee and cake with the sleeve, overlap the edges at the bottom and tape or glue together.