Life Quotes for a Week
Quotable quotes wrap sweet treats stored in a gorgeous dispenser box!
- assembled dispenser box in color of your choice
- 5 – 7 pieces of chocolate or candy (Ghirardelli® chocolate squares, Life Savers, mints or other similar-sized treats)
- printouts of the template below with your favorite quotations
- 1 – 1 ½” styrofoam ball, cut in half (use a serrated knife)
- about ½ yard of ¾” wide ribbon
- various flowers, leaves, curled paper or other embellishments of your choice (these may be made with punches like the one pictured above, or use ready-made layered flowers)
- glue dots, hot glue gun
- Assemble the dispenser box as shown in the instructions.
- Wrap the ribbon around the sides of the box, gluing as necessary, make sure that the top is flat.
- Hot glue the flat part of the styrofoam ball onto the top of the box, covering the ends of the ribbon.
- Glue/adhere the flowers, leaves and other embellishments onto the styrofoam ball, making sure that the whole surface is covered.
- Cut the candy wrappers along solid lines, score and fold along the dashes.
- Wrap the candies, use glue dots to keep the candies in place if needed; use another glue dot to keep the wrapper closed.
- Fill the dispenser box with the wrapped candies.
Template for Candy/Chocolate Wrapper:
The print size of this template is 2.25” x 5.5”. Just right click on the image and save in your computer.