Easter Lily Card
Rejoice and be hopeful! This beautiful card is made elegant by the paper-pierced frame matting the Easter Lily. Thanks to Julee Tilman of www.poeticartistry.blogspot.com
for her Mojo Monday card sketch.
- ivory cardstock
- sage green paper
- striped ivory and sage green paper
- 1” wide ivory ribbon
- ¼” wide sage green ribbon
- Easter Lily image and circle wave1 paper-piercing pattern from Paper Piercing Floral Set
- adhesive of your choice
- tools: paper-piercing tool (I just used a push pin), pricking mat (an old mousepad), 2” circle punch - optional
- Print out the Easter Lily and piercing pattern on cardstock. Cut out the flower image using a pair of scissors, Coluzzle or 2” circle punch (or other cutting machines).
- Using a paper-piercing tool, punch holes where there are black dots on the pattern. Cut out the frame using your preferred circle cutter. Adhere the Easter Lily image, center carefully.
- Refer to the picture above for layering the ribbons and papers.
- Make a 5” x 6.5” card from the ivory cardstock and adhere the layered pieces to the card.
- Print sentiment of your choice on ivory cardstock, layer on the striped paper and adhere to the card.